/ 25 Jan 2018
Media Planning Specialist
The ideal candidate must:
- Possess a university degree, preferably from the Faculty of Economics or Administrative Sciences or an equivalent institution of higher learning
- Have at least 1 year of work experience in media companies
- Have good media buying relations with media outlets
- Be well-informed about all media outlets, primarily digital but also including TV, magazine, outdoor, etc.
- Have a command of and be able to analyze the media tools used in the industry
- Have high analytical-thinking skills
- Be solution-oriented
- Be a team player
- Be adaptable to flexible work hours
The Media Planning Specialist’s duties include generating and planning a digital-focused advertising strategy as well as buying media for one of our agency’s client brands. The Media Planning Specialist will also be responsible for meeting media targets and monitoring campaigns.